Port Douglas’s lifestyle and the area’s beauty and charm captured Mark after traveling around Australia in the late 90‘s and he has called it home ever since. With a qualification in business management and a his natural enthusiasm for people, Mark seized the opportunity to join Ray White and with extensive study through the Real Estate Institute of Queensland and Ray White he became a fully licensed Real Estate agent and a now the Licensee and sales manager of the Macrossan Street Office.
If you are looking to buy or sell in the area then Mark’s valuable local understanding of the residential and investment market together with his relaxed and honest approach will provide you with a professional and fulfilled experience.
As an open communicator with integrity and tenacity Mark has been responsible for a number of benchmark sales and is proudly an Alan White Premier club member and a Ray White Elite Performer with numerous accolades for exceptional sales performance within Queensland and Australia wide. This plus his straight forward approach has allowed Mark to grow an extensive portfolio of properties and enjoys repeat and referral business from many clients around the globe.
So if its to find the home of your dreams or a property that meets your investment objectives, then Mark’s extensive real estate experience and commitment makes him the quintessential Port Douglas agent.
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019 - $6 million in settled commission in their career
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 1
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 1
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 7
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 1
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Significant Settled Commission $5 million And 6 earlier awards