VIEWS TO PORT DOUGLAS & BEYOND
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
With views to Port Douglas and beyond, why would you want to live anywhere else!
Solid block beachfront property, new to the market.
Property features include;
• Sitting on 1113m2 flat land with beautiful views to the mountain range to the west
• Built in 1975 the home has recently been repainted, new LED lights installed throughout and the kitchen and bathroom upgraded.
• 4 bay shed (9m x 12m) with power, and provisions for a toilet and shower installation
• Brand new 2000 litre freshwater rain tank
• Fully fenced yard with low maintenance lawns and garden
• Spacious modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, and a new oven and ceramic cook-top
• Generously proportioned open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
• All bedrooms are air-conditioned with the master and ensuite located at the front and the other two bedrooms at the rear
• Close to the Mossman Fishing Club and the local Golf Club and only 8 minutes to Mossman township
• Positioned half way between the Daintree and the Tablelands
Newell Beach Takeaway is just a bike ride away for takeaways and basic conveniences
If you are looking for a neat and tidy easy to maintain property opposite the beach with a big shed then look no further than 144 Marine Parade, Newell. Call Nicole now on 0416 033 948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
***Currently tenanted so minimum 24 hours notice is required to inspect***
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Massive Shed With Power (9m X 12m)
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.