AUCTION "Bella Vista" in Mowbray
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 10 Cars
Mark Flinn at Ray White Port Douglas has the honour of taking to auction this spectacular Mowbray Valley estate - "Bella Vista" at Mowbray valley.
This prestigious property is the ultimate for those seeking seclusion, panoramic views and premium location with only a 5-10 minute drive to cosmopolitan Port Douglas.
From the moment you reach the elevated acreage from your fully sealed driveway you feel the space, tranquility and privacy, with 180 degree ocean views from the majestic mountain ranges and valleys through to the Port Douglas Peninsula, Low Isles, Snapper Island and the Coral Seas beyond.
This designer home is all on one level with expansive glass that frames the mountain and ocean views from the large living space, indoor/outdoor entertaining areas and open plan epicure kitchen. A 12.5metre wet edge swimming pool is the centerpiece of the home and creates a cool, calming and inviting environment. The master bedroom wing overlooks the pool with a large his and hers walk in wardrobe and a ensuite with a tropical rain shower and rainforest backdrop, the further 3 spacious bedrooms all including built in wardrobes and air-conditioning and a large bathroom make up the 2nd wing. The semi-detached guest house with ensuite is tucked into the hillside with its own private covered walkway and entrance and makes up the 5th bedroom.
The established gardens and meticulous landscaping have been engineered with low maintenance in mind, and to create a beautiful environment for the butterflies and bird life that are so abundant in this area.
The infrastructure and Key Features are:
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Gourmet kitchen designed with entertaining in mind
- Separate guest retreat with ensuite
- 12.5m wet edge pool overlooking the views to the coral sea
- Large Shed - 9x8 metre with mezzanine plus a 6x6 metre undercover area/carport at the front of it, 10 & 15amp power outlets, it's the shed that every man dreams of having!
- Double lock up garage attached to the house and 2 bay concreted guest parking area
- 270 metre x 305 metre concrete sealed driveway for easy all weather access
- Rain and Bore water to 2 x 30,000l tanks. Bore down to 53m ensures clean, abundant rust stain free water. These two tanks feed a 10,000l tank above the house.
- 18mm hose fittings and taps positioned the length of the property
- 4.6kw solar power system
- 2 x Gas Hot Water systems and Gas Cooktop
- Daikin Air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully Screened to make use of the available breezes
- 1.87 hectares of land (that could easily accommodate 2 self contained apartments that would provide an income without even knowing they are there)
- Power underground along the driveway for lighting
- School bus service
- NBN connectivity
- A view you can never tire of!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Very few properties can offer so much so close to Port Douglas, the Reef and Rainforest.
The owners are moving on and very motivated to sell and have committed to the auction process to get a result. Any offers prior to the auction will also be considered.
An inspection is a must to truly appreciate all this property has to offer. To arrange your private viewing please contact Mark Flinn on 0405 646 313
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces, 2 carport spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.